Friday, December 26, 2008

Decorated for Christmas: a few random photos

Last of the Christmas decorations…

The tree in the boys room

IMG_1762

The master bathroom ….

mbath mirror

The small tree in the master bathroom I have had for over 20 years. The plastic stand (finally) broke, so I grabbed a piece of foam and a vase, and voila ….. an “updated” tree

tree in Mbath

My daughter’s Christmas village (on her desk in her room). I think she does a wonderful job with it!

village

I thought I had pictures of my daughter’s tree, my eldest son’s tree, and the kid’s bathroom decorated…. but I didn’t!  (oops!)

I need to try and get photos before I start to take it all down!

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with your "new/old" tree! Lovely update! Your daughter's village is prescious. ☺ Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!